Age of Sigmar: Friendly Fire
9:30am, Sunday 28th March, 2021
COVID LEVELS: Click here for more information about Covid Levels at Hobby Master.
Age of Sigmar: Friendly Fire!
Friendly Fire! is a celebration of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with a full day of gaming on our tabletops, prizes for participation, PLUS a FREE hobby station too for those who just wish to paint their models, share techniques for modelling (if you want to join in on pizza, it will be $10 on the day).
Friendly Fire! days are played similarly to a tournament, but minus the competitive edge. It's a place to experiment, learn, and just have a fun time throwing down. In four timed rounds in a day at 750 pts. Pairings will be randomly assigned, or players can choose to fight particular opponents should they like. It's perfect for any level of player.
Players with Hobby Master gaming accounts will receive $10 store credit for the day, Pizza lunch PLUS we'll have spot prizes and a prize for best painted unit in the beauty pageant will be awarded.
Friendly Fire! will be presided over by the friendly team at Hobby Master.
How does Friendly Fire work?
- Four battleplans from the Pitched Battles section of the General's Handbook 2020 will be assigned on the day.
- Each mission will be played at 750 pts using Vangaurd Pitched Battle Chart
- Friendly Fire is designed for casual play and in the spirit of fun. It will be perfect for experimentation, new players and the sheer enjoyment of the hobby.
- There is NO painting requirement for Friendly Fire.
- Bring your army list, models, tools and all rules you need for your games.
- These matches DO NOT count for national ranking.
- All battletomes/faqs legal for use in 2nd edition AoS are acceptable for use on the day.
Should you require a ruling, our handy Hobby Master event judge will be there to assist.
09:30 – arrive at HM
10:00 – 10:30 – Round 1
11:00 – 11:30 – Round 2
12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch
13:00 – 14:30 – Round 3
14:00 – 15:30 – Round 4