Age of Sigmar: Friendly Fire
10:00am, Saturday 10th July, 2021
COVID LEVELS: Click here for more information about Covid Levels at Hobby Master.
Age of Sigmar: Friendly Fire!
Friendly Fire! is a celebration of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with a full day of gaming on our tabletops, prizes for participation.
Friendly Fire! days are played similarly to a tournament, but minus the competitive edge. It's a place to experiment, learn, and just have a fun time throwing down. In four timed rounds in a day at 750 pts*. Pairings will be randomly assigned, or players can choose to fight particular opponents should they like. It's perfect for any level of player.
Players with Hobby Master gaming accounts will receive $10 store credit for the day, Pizza lunch PLUS we'll have spot prizes and a prize for best painted unit in the beauty pageant will be awarded.
Friendly Fire! will be presided over by Hobby Master owner and AoS fan, Andy. Should you require a ruling, he will be there to assist and judge.
How does Friendly Fire work?
- Four battleplans will be assigned on the day.
- Each mission will be played at 750 pts* matched play
- Friendly Fire is designed for casual play and in the spirit of fun. It will be perfect for experimentation, new players and the sheer enjoyment of the hobby.
- There is NO painting requirement for Friendly Fire.
- Bring your army list, models, tools and all rules you need for your games.
- These matches DO NOT count for national ranking.
- All battletomes/faqs legal for use in AoS3 are acceptable for use on the day.
NEW PLAYERS! Make yourself known to Andy before or during the event so he can assist you to learn.
*AGE OF SIGMAR 3rd EDITION MAY BE OUT BY THIS TIME, WE MAY ADJUST POINTS AND ADVISE PLAYERS AS SOON AS WE KNOW MORE
09:30 – arrive at HM
9:30 – 11:00 – Round 1
11:05 – 12:35 – Round 2
12:35 – 13:20 – Lunch
13:25 – 14:55 – Round 3
15:00 – 16:30 – Round 4