FoW NZ National Grand Prix
10:00am, Saturday 19th August, 2017
Force of Will New Zealand National Grand Prix (Day 1)
19th - 20th of August 2017
HobbyMaster Ellerslie, Auckland
Time to start requesting for leaves and start booking your flight and accommodation if you don't live in Auckland 😉
Details of the National Grand Prix 2017 are as below:
Registration time: 10am to 11am
Entry Fee: $10
All participants will receive
- 2 packs of special FOW sleeves (100ct) (while stock last)
- Horn of Sacred Beast exclusive GP promo card.
- Grand Prix 2017 play mat.
Finalist Prize Structure
1st: Full support (Airfare + Accommodation to JAPAN) World Grand Prix 2017 + Gold Plated "Zero, Six Sage of Light".
2nd : Invitation to World Grand Prix 2017 + Silver Plated "Zero, Six Sage of Light"
3rd: Invitation to World Grand Prix 2017 + Bronze Plated "Zero, Six Sage of Light"
== Top 8 ==
- Acrylic "Zero, Six Sage of Light" Promo
- Laevateinn, the Demon Sword exclusive GP promo card
== Top 16 ==
- Heavenly Instrument, Hydromonica exclusive GP promo card.
- (LEVEL 3 Event Tier)
- Best of 3, Swiss format
- 60 minutes per round. (Number of rounds depending on number of players.)
- Top players from Day 1 will advanced to Day 2 for single elimination rounds.
- New Frontier
- Only cards from lapis cluster and the new starter decks for the next cluster will be usable. (Updated 19/07/17)
- Minimum 40 cards in Main Deck, 10 - 20 cards in Magic Stone Deck
- Maximum 15 cards.
- Sideboard can also contain Rulers and Magic Stones.
Lots of side events to be announced soon!