Protect your precious Warhammer Underworlds cards with this set of sleeves themed to represent Steelheart’s Stormcast Eternals Liberators (one of the warbands included with the Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire core game.) This set includes:
- 12 sleeves for your objective cards, with artwork on the reverse;
- 20 sleeves for your power cards, with artwork on the reverse;
- 3 character card sleeves, which are transparent to allow the reverse of the card to be visible.
Warfare is an inescapable part of the Star Wars universe, from the Rebel Alliance’s defeat in the Battle of Hoth to a few elite Rebel strike teams taking on a legion of stormtroopers on the Forest Moon of Endor. You can seize your chance to get your boots on the ground and lead your troops to victory with Star Wars™: Legion, a miniatures game of thrilling infantry battles in the Star Wars universe!
Star Wars: Legion invites you to enter the ground battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army of miniatures filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. While innovative mechanics for command and control simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle, the game’s unpainted, easily assembled minis give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle—whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance.
1-2 PlayersAges 12 to adult1-2 hours playing time
Citadel Dry Compounds are of a thicker consistency than other Citadel paints, which makes them perfect for drybrushing - a handy way to pick out the details on a model, or apply highlights swiftly and easily.All of our paints are non-toxic, water-based acrylic that are designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures. One pot contains 12ml of dry paint.
Necromunda: Underhive contains a number of Tactics cards, which can be used to represent the myriad tricks and schemes employed by the gangs. Expand your games of Necromunda: Underhive – whichever gang you play – with this set of 26 extra cards. Included:
- 8 Goliath Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Goliath gang;
- 12 Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive;
- 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Goliath crest.
Note: a copy of the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game is required to use this supplement.
The rules included with the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game cover battles set in the claustrophobic tunnels beneath the hives – but gangs also clash above ground, amid sprawling machinery that fills vast domes from ground to ceiling. Necromunda: Gang War is a set of rules that allow the players to use 3D terrain in their games, bringing a literal new dimension to their battles – and also an incredibly detailed campaign system, in which 2-6 (or more!) players develop their gangs, fight for territory and dominate the other Houses.
Contained in the 64-page softback:
Gang Wars in the Sector Mechanicus
This section is a set of advanced rules, covering the use of Citadel Sector Mechanicus scenery – or any 3-dimensional scenery pieces, with special rules for Zone Mortalis boards – in building your own bespoke battlegrounds. These rules do not cover specific terrain pieces, rather defining different types of terrain, meaning no adaptation should ever be needed. Included are new rules for line of sight, crossing obstacles, falling hazards, railings, slowed movement, climbing, overhangs, jumping downwards, traversing gaps and falling.
This section contains rules and guidelines for running a Necromunda campaign – a series of linked games which let players build their gang from newcomers to conquering destroyers, fending off threats from rivals and claiming territory in Turf Wars. This includes:
- The basic structure of a campaign, showing you how to found a gang using the included blank roster sheet, how to accrue and use experience to add skills and abilities to your fighters, how injuries and capturing enemies work during games, and fleeing the battlefield;
- Pre-battle sequence: limbering up before a Turf War is incredibly important, and this section will walk you through buying advancements and hired guns for your gang, determining the scenario to be played, crew selection and deployment;
- Post-battle sequence: how to determine victory and wrap up your game, divvy up the income gained from your exploits, receive rewards, increase (or decrease) your gang’s Turf, gain and lose reputation, visit trading posts to sell your spoils and seek out new and rare equipment, and retrieve injured fighters from the battlefield before updating your gang’s roster;
- Apotheosis: this is a set of extra rules that come into play at the climax of a campaign, representing the escalating clashes across the zones;
- Downtime: your gangs don’t rest when you do – this is a set of rules that come into play while your campaign is on hold, allowing your fighters time to prepare, recover and gird their loins for the next Turf War;
- A campaign reference, featuring easy to follow tables with which to quickly enforce many campaign rules, including lists of gear that can be found at the trading posts, a complete Armoury and quick-reference tables for the myriad skills and abilities available;
- House lists for Escher and Goliath gangs, containing all the information needed to assemble a complete gang of either House. This replaces the ‘Founding a Gang’ section from the Necromunda: Underhive rulebook entirely;
- 6 scenarios, which can be used for campaign or skirmish battles, which work with Sector Mechanicus scenery and Zone Mortalis boards.