- A set of 10 Ash Waste Nomads gangers for Necromunda: Ash Wastes
- Loads of customisation options, with equipment and weapon variants
- Ambush and scavenge to dominate the harsh wilderness beyond the hives
Ash Waste Nomads have inhabited the Great Equatorial Wastes for as long as anyone can remember. Unlike the outcasts and scavvies, these rugged survivors are born to the wastes, adapted to life in a desolate and deadly environment. Their ragged clothes, rebreather masks, and scavenged weaponry strike terror into the denizens of the hive cities – a fearsome reputation the Nomads exploit as they raid caravans crossing the wastes, seizing sustenance and equipment.
This multipart plastic kit allows you to build your own Ash Waste Nomads gang, including a Chieftain and Watcher to provide leadership and heavy support. This set of 10 miniatures has been designed to provide you with a wide variety of equipment, options, and cosmetic pieces, so each member of your gang can be unique. The set includes:
– 10x bodies in five different designs, each wearing heavy rags and festooned with canteens, containers, and tools, to be assembled in any way you see fit
– 14x heads in seven different designs – plus two of the bodies have a head attached
– 10x ragged back-mounted shades
– Weapons aplenty! 4 long rifles, 4 blast rifles, 2 blast pistols, 2 stalking knives, 2 charge casters, 2 mono-hooks, and 2 chain lances
This set comprises 96 plastic components and is supplied with 10x Citadel 25mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
A basic gang list and weapon list for the Ash Waste Nomads in games of Necromunda are included in Necromunda: Ash Wastes construction booklet.