For new and experienced players alike who are looking to start the new edition of Warhammer 40,000 in the best possible way, the Command Edition is the ultimate starter box. In addition to the same selection of miniatures as the Elite Edition, the Command set also features a fold-out, double-sided gaming board as well as a selection of brand-new, push-fit battlefield terrain to fight over. What’s more, the Command Manual includes a series of six missions, each designed to break down the phases of the game so that you can learn them at your own pace. When you’re ready to move on, the 184-page rulebook included in the Command Edition helps set you up for the broader game and makes deciding where and how you want to expand your game easy.
1 Space Marine Primaris Captain
5 Space Marine Assault Intercessors
3 Space Marine Outriders
1 Necron Overlord
10 Necron Warriors
3 Necron Scarab Swarms
3 Necron Skorpekh Destroyers
1 Necron Plasmacyte
4 Ruins Terrain Pieces
1 Thermo-Exchanger Shrine Terrain Piece
7 Pipe Terrain Pieces
1 30"x22.4" Double-sided, fold-out gaming board
2 12" range rulers
2 Reference sheets
1 40k Command Manual
1 184-page 40k rule book
1 Space Marine decal transfer sheet
The perfect way to get started with the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Contains 60 brand new push-fit Citadel miniatures comprising two mighty armies, as well as all the rules you need to play them on the tabletop
Includes the full Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book for the latest edition, with an exclusive cover only available in this set
The Soul Wars are over, but a new conflict brews in the Realm of Beasts.
It is a time of great change in the Mortal Realms. A surge of life sweeps across the eight realms to force back the tide of death left in the Necroquake’s wake, and the forces of Order waste no time in laying claim to the newly rejuvenated land. But with Kragnos, god of Destruction, released from his prison and leading a vengeful rampage across Ghur, the Stormcast Eternals must fight their toughest battles yet to safeguard the pioneering Dawnbringer Crusades.
If you’re looking to plunge headfirst into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, look no further than this glorious boxed set. Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion comes complete with two powerful armies, pitting the reforged Stormcast Eternals against the emerging threat of the Kruleboyz – cunning and deadly orruks native to the swamps of Ghur. The set also includes a Dominion-exclusive version of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, which provides extensive background information on the game’s fantastical setting as well as a full set of rules for playing thrilling games with your Citadel miniatures.
This boxed set includes:
1x 360-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (Hardback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and learn to master magnificent armies of valiant warriors, wild daemons, and more on the battlefield. This vast tome of knowledge includes all of the game’s core rules, three different styles of gameplay suitable for players of every level, variant game types for siege battles and tunnel fighting, and much more.
1x 24-page Start Here booklet – War at Amberstone Watch: This supplementary booklet is exclusive to the Dominion box and provides newcomers with the perfect starting point for the Warhammer Age of Sigmar hobby, including the story and gameplay rules for a fateful clash between the Stormcast Eternals and Kruleboyz included in the box.
60x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Dominion set are two armies of brand new miniatures, each cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes a flexible range of powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
21x Stormcast Eternals
The chosen champions of Sigmar, plucked from their mortal bodies at the moment of their death and reforged as shining heroes clad in thick golden armour. Each Stormcast Eternal is a nigh-immortal warrior capable of fighting hordes of the fiercest monsters and emerging victorious.
- 1x Yndrasta, the Celestial Spear: Yndrasta is one of the most storied champions of Sigmar, charged with leading the God-King's forces across Ghur and serving as his ultimate beastslayer. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 65mm Round Base.
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound: Lord-Imperatants are amongst the greatest of Sigmar’s strategists. Each is a formidable warrior in their own right, their most notable strength lies in their ability to lead their forces as one unstoppable war engine. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 1x Knight-Vexillor with Banner of Apotheosis: Knights-Vexillor are granted the right to bear a Banner of Apotheosis, infused with the forge-magics of Grungni. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Praetors: Praetor retinues are amongst the finest bodyguards in all the realms, linked to their ward at an arcane level. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 1x Knight-Arcanum: Members of the mysterious Valedictor temple, Knights-Arcanum are unknowable but potent mages charged with protecting recovered ancient lore. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Annihilators: Dispatched to unleash Sigmar’s destructive wrath, Annihilators thunder into the enemy with such force that they scatter their foes like matchsticks. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 10x Vindictors: Dauntless warriors of the Redeemer conclaves, the Vindictors are the shieldwall upon which the forces of ruin shatter. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
Emboldened by the arrival of Kragnos and eager to spread beyond the borders of their ancestral swamps, the Kruleboyz are a vicious, cunning breed of orruk who enjoy nothing more than laying their enemies low with the sneakiest, most underhanded tactics they can devise.
- 1x Killaboss on Great Gnashtoof: Particularly storied Killabosses can procure all manner of terrifying, swamp-dwelling mounts from the Beast-breakaz to show off their status. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 105mm Oval Base.
- 1x Murknob with Belcha-banna: Murknobs are champion warriors among the Kruleboyz, and they revel in taking the heads of their adversaries – honestly or otherwise. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot: Even for Kruleboyz, Swampcalla Shamans are foul creatures. These spell-flingers have an innate connection to the mires they inhabit, which they channel into noisome spells of debilitation while brewing up vile elixirs to aid their green-skinned kin. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 1x Killaboss with 1x Stab-grot: Killabosses are the warlords of the Kruleboyz. Each has wrested their position from rivals by being not only a potent warrior but also possessed of true Morkish kunnin’. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 3x Man-skewer Boltboyz: The fiendish poisoned crossbows wielded by the Man-skewer Boltboyz are powerful enough to take down a charging grunta with one shot. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 10x Gutrippaz: Gutrippaz form the slimy heart of the Kruleboyz. These mobs of spear-wielding greenskins are known for their vicious kunnin’ and the spiteful amusement they find in laying low the enemy with their wicked, poisoned weapons. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 20x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases.
14x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards: Quickly look up the stats and abilities of your Citadel miniatures with these reference cards, ensuring you’ll never need to go digging through a book right in the middle of an exciting game.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion is only available while stocks last, so don’t hesitate to order your set today.
Add the staff and graduates of the Empire’s most prestigious academy to your Imperial squadrons with the Skystrike Academy Squadron Pack for Star Wars: X-Wing! Academies throughout the Empire train the next generation of TIE pilots and Skystrike Academy’s graduates are instilled with the skills and dedication necessary to maintain order in the galaxy.
This Squadron Pack includes talented and loyal pilots such as Vult Skerris and Ciena Ree, featuring new abilities and upgrades based on their appearances in Star Wars: Rebels and Lost Stars. In addition to these pilots, you’ll also find one TIE/D Defender miniature and two TIE/in Interceptor miniatures featuring bold alternate paint schemes in this expansion, adding even more diversity to your Imperial squadrons!
In this expansion you'll find 10 TIE/in Interceptor ship cards and 5 TIE/D Defender ship cards, giving you even more pilots to choose from. Additionally, 35 upgrade cards invite you to further customize your Galactic Empire squadrons including new configuration cards for the ships and content for Epic play. To srap things up, six Quick Build cards help you get these pilots and upgrades into the fight as fast as possible with convenient preset selections.
Citadel Layer paints are high-quality acrylic paints, and with so many of them in the Citadel Paint range, you have a huge range of colours and tones to choose from when you paint your miniatures. They are designed to be used straight over Citadel Base paints (and each other) without any mixing. By using several layers you can create a rich, natural finish on your models that looks fantastic on the battlefield.
This pot contains 12ml and is one of many Layer paints in the Citadel Paint range. As with all of their paints, it is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures.
Bold raiders and expert scouts, the Vanguard-Hunters are the elite infantry of the Vanguard Auxiliary Chambers. Battle-hardened veterans, they are experts at using the terrain to their advantage. Their daring guerilla raids necessitate constant movement – more than once has a thought-unassailable position been scaled and destroyed by a band of Vanguard-Hunters who have made themselves invisible during the madness of battle. Their weapons suit their role – heavy-bladed swords and short-hafted axes cut through brush, briar and flesh, and boltstorm pistols are easy to fire on the move. This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Vanguard-Hunters. They come with a host of details, appropriate to their constant movement and veteran status: 2 shock handaxes and 10 sets of boltstorm magazines to attach to their waists, as well as grappling hooks and satchels. 2 arms featuring reloading boltstorm pistols are included as an optional assembly.2 models in the kit can hold an astral compass – perfect for nomadic guerilla warfare, this arcane device allows them to navigate impossible geometries with ease, and thus attack the enemy from angles they least expect. 2 models can be assembled as Hunter-Primes – these variants feature a unique, sculpted shoulder pad with a bear motif, and carry their own shock handaxe, with inflicts extra attacks in-game. This kit is supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
This kit brings your squad into the future of X-Wing with the components you need to upgrade your ship collection from the First Edition to the Second Edition, including pilot cards, upgradecards, and ship tokens. Containing more than 100 upgrade cards, the conversion kit gives you the power to customize your squad as you see fit while new maneuver dials make planning your actions easier than ever before.
The Clamavus is an information assassin supreme, seeding audio-viruses into the planetary vox network and dismantling communications. It is their role to create an aura of fear and confusion that their kin can exploit.The Clamavus is an Elites choice for your Genestealer Cults army. You'll find your nearby troops benefit from better Leadership as well as improved advance and charge rolls, making him great when paired with close-combat units. Meanwhile, you’ll be able to deny your enemy reinforcements and deal mortal wounds with the Clamavus’s scrambler array. This kit lets you build one Clamavus, and includes a choice of heads – one with goggles, one without. Perfect if you're looking to put your personal stamp on the model, or want to include multiples in your army!This kit is supplied in 11 plastic components and contains a 32mm round base.